- 1 IP chocolatey caramel mug cake mix, dry
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 T. liquid egg whites
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. *pecan flavor (or vanilla extract but it won’t be Turtle)
- 1 T. Walden Farms caramel syrup
- 1 T. milk
- Cooking spray
- Walden Farms chocolate syrup, to taste
- Walden Farms caramel syrup, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add liquid ingredients; stir to mix.
- Spoon batter into a sprayed Texas muffin tin, making 1 muffin. (NOTE: See tips below if you do not have a Texas sized muffin tin.)
- Bake 16 – 18 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes clean.
- Drizzle with Walden Farms syrups.
Servings: 1 cupcake = 1 unrestricted
TIP: A Texas sized muffin tin makes jumbo-sized muffins. If you do not have this pan size, use a regular muffin tin making 2 muffins; bake 10-12 minutes.
* The pecan flavor is an extract (similar to a vanilla extract) purchased from www.olivenation.com, adding to the classic turtle flavors.
For more recipes like this visit Janeva’s Ideal Recipe Cookbook – Phase 1 at Facebook or www.janevasidealrecipes.com for the Phase 1 cookbook featuring 295 recipes. A portion of the proceeds will support Samuel’s House Foundation, a non-profit charity helping disadvantaged children.