- 1/4 tsp grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup mixed bell peppers, diced
- 1 stick lemon grass, largely cut (for aroma only)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup zucchini, julienned
- 7 oz chicken, cooked & shredded
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- In a hot non-stick pan with grape seed oil, add peppers, lemon grass, mushrooms, thyme and bay leaf; let cook.
- Now, add celery and let cook for a minute or two.
- Then, add chicken stock; bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add zucchini and chicken. Once the chicken stock starts to boil, pour bouillon over zucchini and chicken.
- Ready to serve!