- 7 Oz Turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 Cup Kale, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Eggplant, diced
- 2 Broccoli, blanched
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic dressing, low fat low carb
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable coulis
- Add your sliced turkey to a hot, non-stick pan, and allow it to cook and brown gently.
- When the turkey is cooked halfway, add your diced eggplant, season it with sea salt and pepper, and let everything continue cooking.
- Next, add your sliced kale alongside the blanched broccoli florets – make sure you’ve blanched them ahead of time to prevent having to wait around and ruin a great recipe. Add the thinly sliced (or julienned) zucchini at this point too.
- Add your vegetable coulis next. If it’s too thick, add water to improve the consistency. Reduce the heat, cover, and allow the contents of the pan to cook for about 5 minutes.
- When it’s done, plate your turkey and vegetables and drizzle a low-fat, low-carb balsamic dressing over top.
- Ready to serve!