1 Tbsp Grape seed oil,
6 Oz Chicken breast, thinly sliced
2 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth,
1/4 Tbsp Garlic powder,
1/8 Tbsp Cumin powder,
2 Cup Zucchini, spiralized
1/2 Tbsp Lime juice,
1 Fresh cilantro,
1 Hot chili sauce,
1 Lime, slice/wedge
- Sauté chicken in a non-stick pot with grape seed oil over medium-high heat.
- Add broth, garlic powder, and cumin before bringing the pot to a boil.
- Once you’ve got things boiling, reduce the heat and simmer the pot’s contents until the chicken is thoroughly cooked, which should take about 10 minutes.
- Once the chicken is ready, add your zucchini noodles and lime juice to the soup, letting it simmer for an additional 3 minutes until the desired tenderness is reached.
- Transfer soup to a bowl and top each with fresh cilantro and hot sauce.
- Plate with lime wedges for a burst of citrus flavor.
- Ready to serve!