- 8 oz. lean ground beef
- 1/2 package southwestern cheese curls
- 2 C. lettuce
- 1/2 C. Pico de Gallo salsa (natural, sugar-free)
- Taco seasoning, to taste (sugar-free)
- Walden Farms honey Dijon dressing
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef and season with taco seasoning.
- Drain any fat.
- In a large salad bowl, layer lettuce, southwestern cheese curls, beef and Pico de Gallo.
- Top with ground beef and Honey Dijon dressing. (You may also grill two taco-seasoned 4 oz. burgers and crumble over the top of the salad.)