- 1 can pink salmon, boneless & skinless
- 2 Tbsp Walden Farm mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp parsley, dried
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- With a colander, drain and flake the salmon.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine salmon, mayonnaise, egg, lemon juice, parsley, garlic powder and green onion; mix well.
- Now, make 8 patties with the mixture and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a skillet with non-calorie no-stick cooking spray and set burner to medium heat. Place patties on the skillet and heat both sides until browned and the patty is fully heated.
- Ready to serve!