- 6 oz ground sirloin
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup beef stock, low soduim
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, combine meat, egg, onion powder ,garlic powder, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Make a few patties with the mixture.
- Place patties in a hot, non-stick pan on high heat.
- Sear on each side for 4-5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and beef stock to the same pan, let simmer until liquid is reduced.
- Add Sea Salt & pepper
- Ready to serve!