- 2 sirloin tip sandwich steak slices, thin
- 2 tsp olive oil
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, thinly chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, thinly chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, thinly chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly chopped
- Preheat grill to a medium high heat.
- To begin, rub each side of the steak slices with olive oil and spinkle with salt & pepper, rosemary and garlic; set aside on a plate.
- Then, add 1 tsp olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat and cook vegetables until crisp-tender, seasoning with sea salt & pepper.
- Place half of the vegetable strips vertically on one end of each steak cutlet so that once rolled up the end of the vegetables are sticking out of each end of the steak roll.
- Roll it up and secure it with a toothpick.
- Repeat for the other steak roll.
- Place on grill and cook on each side for approx. 2-3 minutes or according to desired doneness. Do the same if cooking them in a skillet, frying over medium high heat until done.
- Ready to serve!
If you prefer your meat well done, place steak rolls in a preheated oven at 375°F for 5 min or if using a BBQ leave on with the lid closed for a few extra minutes.