- 1 IP butterscotch pudding mix, dry
- 1 IP chocolate chip pancake mix, dry
- 1 tsp.
- baking powder
- 1 tsp. Splenda
- 1/3 C. liquid egg whites
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. *Pumpkin Pie Flavor Fountain (or ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice)
- 2 T. water
- 1 T. Walden Farms pancake syrup
- 1 T. Walden Farms caramel syrup
Ingredients: (Whipped Cream)
- 2 – 3 T. Walden Farms marshmallow dip
- ¼ – ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. *pecan flavor (extract), optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add liquid ingredients; stir to mix.
- Spray a regular size muffin tin with cooking spray and add batter making 6 muffins; or, using the Nordic Ware Pumpkin Patch pan make 4 muffins.
- Bake 10 minutes if using a regular size muffin tin; bake 12 minutes if using the Nordic Ware Pumpkin Patch pan.
Directions (Whipped Cream):
- In a small bowl, add all ingredients. Whip with a fork until light, smooth and creamy.
To serve cakes: Place a dollop of the whipped topping on a plate and spread out, set cake(s) on top and serve. You may also frost the top of the cooled cakes as an alternative serving option.
Servings: 6 regular size muffin cakes = 2 unrestricted; 3 regular size muffin cakes = 1 unrestricted; OR 4 Pumpkin Patch Cakes = 2 unrestricted; 2 Pumpkin Patch Cakes = 1 unrestricted
TIP: *I purchase the pumpkin pie flavor fountain and pecan flavor extract at www. olivenation.com
For more recipes like this visit Janeva’s Ideal Recipe Cookbook – Phase 1 at Facebook or www.janevasidealrecipes.com for the Phase 1 cookbook featuring 295 recipes. A portion of the proceeds will support Samuel’s House Foundation, a non-profit charity helping disadvantaged children.