- 7 Oz Pork loin, cut into 3 small medallions
- 2 Cup Green beans, blanched & split in two
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 Rosemary stem,
- 1 Tsp Sage, chopped
- 1 Tsp Thyme, chopped
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 1/2 Tsp Grape seed oil
- Preheat oven at 375°F
- In a hot non-stick pan with grape seed oil, add rosemary stem to infuse the oil.
- During that time, season the pork medallions with sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Before the oil begins to change color, add pork medallions to the pan; let sear. Once the medallions are well seared, place them on a medium sized baking sheet with the fried rosemary stem and place in the oven; bake until pork is lightly pink in the center.
- In the same hot non-stick pan, add beans, garlic, sage and thyme; sauté. When the green beans are cooked, remove from heat and drizzle with lime juice.
- Ready to serve!