- 1-2 tbsp` soy sauce, low sodium
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 8 oz pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups canned, bamboo shoot strips, drained
- 1 tsp Asian basil, chopped
- To begin, combine soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a medium sized bowl.
- Add pork to the mixture, combine and allow to marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Next, in a hot non-stick pan with oil, add marinated pork; cook up to browned.
- Once the pork is browned, add red pepper and bamboo shoots to the pan; let cook.
- Lastly, add Asian basil and remove from heat.
- Top with green onions.
- Ready to serve!