- 1 IP soup mix or potato puree mix
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning (or other fav seasoning)
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1/3 C. liquid egg whites (or 2 egg whites, whisked lightly)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Add liquid ingredients and stir to blend.
- Heat a small frying pan over medium heat, spray with cooking spray. Add batter and spread into a large pancake size with the back of a sprayed spoon.
- Cook until browned, flip and cook the other side.
Servings: 1 IP unrestricted
TIP: You can change out the seasonings, to taste, depending on your preferences.
For more recipes like this visit Janeva’s Ideal Recipe Cookbook – Phase 1 at Facebook or www.janevasidealrecipes.com for the Phase 1 cookbook. A portion of the proceeds will support Samuel’s House Foundation, a non-profit charity helping disadvantaged children and those in need of a nice meal on their plate every day.