Ingredients: (WHOOPIE PIE)
- 1 IP dark chocolate pudding mix
- 1 IP chocolate chip pancake mix
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. Splenda
- 1/3 C. liquid egg whites
- 2 tsp. extra light olive oil
- 4 T. water
- 2-3 T. Walden Farms marshmallow dip
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Add liquid ingredients. Stir to mix.
- Spray a muffin top tin with cooking spray, spoon batter into muffin tin making 4 muffin tops.
- Bake 8 minutes; cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the filling ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Spread 1/2 the mixture on 1 muffin top and top with the second muffin top to make a whoopie pie. Reserve the remaining filling and refrigerate until ready to serve and eat the second whoopie pie.
Servings: 2 whoopie (4 muffin tops) = 2 unrestricted; 1 whoopie pie (2 muffin tops) = 1 unrestricted
For more recipes like this visit Janeva’s Ideal Recipe Cookbook – Phase 1 at Facebook or www.janevasidealrecipes.com for the cookbook featuring 295 Phase 1 recipes. A portion of the proceeds will support Samuel’s House Foundation, a non-profit charity helping disadvantaged children and those in need of a nice meal on their plate every day.