- 1/3 C. Walden Farms pancake syrup
- 2 tsp. Dijon or yellow mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cayenne or smoked paprika, optional
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds or until warmed.
- Glaze cooked ham by drizzling with the sauce.
This recipe makes about 3 servings, just under 2 T. each serving. Make sure to count it in your extras for the day.
TIP: You may adjust all the above ingredients, to taste. I like to add a small amount of Walden Farms cranberry spread to the mixture, about 1 tsp.
For more recipes like this visit Janeva’s Ideal Recipe Cookbook – Phase 1 at Facebook or www.janevasidealrecipes.com for the cookbook featuring 295 recipes. A portion of the proceeds will support Samuel’s House Foundation, a non-profit charity helping disadvantaged children.