- 16 oz chicken, sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup green bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- taco seasoning, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 bunch cilantro
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips. Place chicken strips, bell pepper slices and green onions into a large resealable bag; add olive oil and taco seasoning. Shake to coat.
- Spread out in a 9” x 13” pan. Bake 35 – 40 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking process.
- Squeeze juice from the lime over the top of the fajita mixture after baking. Sprinkle with cilantro.