- 1/4 cup leeks, chopped
- 7 oz ground beef, lean
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, crushed
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- In a hot non-stick pan with grape seed oil, add ground beef and leeks; sauté until meat changes color but not fully cooked.
- Then tomatoes and thyme and cinnamon; let cook for approximately one minute and then remove from heat.
- Remove top from pepper and clean the insides to ensure that there are no seeds.
- Stuff the hollowed pepper with cooked meat mixture; compact well.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Ready to serve!