- 2 C. (7 oz.) cauliflower florets, riced
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. taco seasoning, sugar free
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In food processor, pulse the 2 cups cauliflower florets until pieces are rice size. Cook in microwave on high for 5 – 6 minutes or until softened and cooked.
- Add garlic powder and taco seasoning. Mix and let cool a bit.
- Add beaten egg, stirring while adding so the egg doesn’t cook in the cauliflower mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide mixture in half. Spread two circles of batter on parchment paper as thinly and evenly as possible.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven; peel wraps off parchment and flip. Bake one more minute.
Servings: 2 C. veggies + 2 oz. lean protein (whole egg)
For more recipes like this visit Janeva’s Ideal Recipes Cookbook – Phase 1 on Facebook or www.janevasidealrecipes.com for the cookbook coming spring 2015. A portion of the proceeds will support Samuel’s House Foundation, a non-profit charity helping disadvantaged and hungry children with a nice meal on their plate every day.