- 7 oz ground beef, lean
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumbers, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 Tbsp Thousand Island Dressing, low fat, low carb
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- In a hot non-stick pan, add ground beef and let cook.
- Once the beef is well cooked, drain the beef in a colander and rinse with hot water; let sit.
- Meanwhile, on a plate, place the lettuce and all vegetables.
- Lastly, add cooked beef on top of the vegetables and lightly drizzle with dressing.
- Ready to serve!
Watch the video on LowFatLowCarb.com