- 2 pink salmon, approximately 7oz each with skin on
- 1/4 cup , maple-soy glaze
- 2 cup fiddlehead ferns
- 1 tomato, minced with seeds, pulp removed
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp italian seasoning
- salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet chili
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the glaze together in a bowl.
- Marinate the salmon in the glaze for 10 minutes. Remove the salmon from the marinade and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Lightly sauté the vegetables with the remaining ingredients for 30 more seconds. Season with salt to taste.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and let it sit for 3 to 4 minutes.
- To serve, arrange the sautéed vegetables onto plates and place the salmon on top. Drizzle the sautéed herbs and tomato on the salmon.
- Ready to Serve!