- 4 banana, ripe, but not overly soft
- 1 cup chocolate chips, regular or vegan
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- toppings of choice (brown sugar, shredded hazelnut, almonds, coconut flakes)
- Peel bananas and insert popsicle sticks vertically to make a banana-pop. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (make sure it fits in your freezer).
- Using a double-boiler or microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together. For the microwave, melt on high for 25-30 seconds then proceed with 10-12 second intervals until fully melted. Stir often between microwaving.
- Carefully dip bananas in chocolate and sprinkle with your topping of choice. Place banana-pops on tray and freeze overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours before serving.
- Ready to Serve!