- 1Pkg Ideal Protein Potato Puree
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- Olive oil or other 0/0/0 non-stick spray
- “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” Spray or other approved spray
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Beat egg whites until foamy, but not stiff
- Add in IP Potato Puree, baking powder & baking soda.
- Mix well. Batter should be medium thick.
- Spray cupcake pan with olive oil or other 0/0/0 non-stick spray.
- Spoon batter into cupcake pan. The batter should make 5 good-sized rolls, filling up each hole about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Spray top of each roll with spray.
- Bake for 7 mins (or until done).
Options: Add 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes & 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning for extra flavor.