Makes 24 Muffins. 1 Muffin = 1/2 Unrestricted Ideal Protein serving
- Cereal Flakes 4 packets
- Chocolate Drink Mix 4 packets
- Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix 2 packets
- Dark Chocolate Pudding Mix 2 packets
- Baking Powder 1 ½ TBL
- Unsweetened Cocoa 2 TBLS
- Truvia or Stevia 2 individual packets
- Whole Egg 1
- EggBeaters or Egg Whites 1 cup
- Grape Seed Oil or Olive Oil 1/4 cup
- Water 2 cups
Preheat oven to 345°.
In food processor, crush Cereal Flakes.
Add remaining dry ingredients to food processor and pulse a few times. Set aside.
Add wet ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir well.
Add in dry ingredients and stir thoroughly, until no solid ingredients can be seen.
Spray two 12-count regular-sized muffin tins with Pam. Divide mixture evenly into cups.
Bake for 12 minutes.
Cool on wire racks in pan for 5 minutes; then let muffins cool directly on racks.
*These muffins freeze very well!