Yields 24 Muffins
Ideal Protein Ingredients:
- 4 packets Cereal Flakes
- 4 packets Chocolate Drink Mix
- 2 packets Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- 2 packets Dark Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1.5 TBL Baking Powder
- 2 TBLS Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 individual packets Truvia or Stevia
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 cup EggBeaters or Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Grape Seed Oil
- 2 cups Water
- Preheat oven to 345°. In food processor, pulverize Cereal Flakes. Add remaining dry ingredients to food processor and pulse a few times. Set aside.
- Add wet ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir well. Add in dry ingredients and stir until no solid ingredients can be seen.
- Spray two 12-count muffin tins with Pam. Divide mixture evenly into cups. Bake for 12 minutes (no more, no less!).
- Cool on wire racks in pan for 5 minutes, then let muffins cool directly on racks.
- These muffins freeze great!
1 Muffin = 1/2 Ideal Protein serving
Nutrition Facts per 1 Muffin
Fat (g) 2.8
Cholesterol (mg) 19
Sodium (mg) 160.4
Potassium (mg) 137.5
Carbs (g) 6.5
Fiber (g) 1.9 (4.6 net carbs)
Sugars (g) 1.2
Protein (g) 9.9