- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz chicken, cooked & cubed
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 tsp grape seed oil
- 1 cup spinach, finely sliced
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- To make the vinaigrette: in a sealable jar, mix together Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil; shake well (good for 2 servings).
- To make the eggs and spinach roll: In a bowl, mix together eggs, chicken, green onion and bell peppers.
- In a hot, non-stick pan with grape seed oil, pour in mixture; let cook (stir often at first, when it starts to stick to the bottom, let sit).
- When the egg reaches a light brown color, flip; let cook.
- Once cooked, set on a flat surface and place spinach in the middle of the omelette, drizzle vinaigrette on top and roll.
- Ready to serve!
This recipe if great for using leftover chicken.