- 8 oz fresh salmon, preferably wild
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup cranberries, naturally sweetened or to keep the salad low carb add 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- dandelion greens, ends trimmed, roughly chopped
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly-ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- combine garlic, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Place dandelion greens in a salad bowl.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes, roasted pine nuts and cranberries in a large bowl.
- To see the rest of the directions click here.