FYI – Cranberries are technically not Phase 1 approved but ’tis the season and can be used for that special holiday “Day” (only).
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh whole cranberries
- 4 celery sticks chopped
- 1 cup chives chopped
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 6 mint leafs
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- 1 IP Raspberry Jelly packet
- 3 tsp Walden Farms Raspberry Jelly
- 1 tsp Xylitol
- Boil the cranberries in the 1 cup of water for about 5 min.
- Pour the water off into a cup should be about 5 oz. of liquid and still warm.
- Put the IP Raspberry Jelly Packet into it and mix well.
- Pour into a bowl and put in the icebox to setup.
- Chop together cranberries, celery, chives, zucchini, mint leafs and orange zest chop in a food processor or by hand.
- Mix in with Xylitol and Walden Farms Raspberry Jelly into the Jelly mix cooling in the icebox add the cranberries and the vegetables and mix together.
- Let cool in bowl and then serve with celery sticks or flax seed crackers.