- 1 IP vanilla drink mix (dry)
- 1 IP crispy cereal mix, crushed (dry)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. Splenda
- 1/3 C. liquid egg whites
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 T. Walden Farms orange marmalade
- 2 T. Walden Farms cranberry spread
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients well by stirring with a whisk to distribute baking powder throughout the mix.
- Place the orange marmalade and cranberry spread in a small bowl and microwave 15 seconds. Stir to mix; add to dry mix.
- Add liquid egg whites and olive oil. Stir to mix.
- Spray a regular size doughnut pan with cooking spray, spoon batter into pan making 6 donuts.
- Bake 8 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Servings: Entire recipe – 6 doughnuts = 2 IP unrestricted servings; ½ recipe – 3 donuts = 1 IP unrestricted.
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1 T. Walden Farms marshmallow dip
- 1 tsp. *cream cheese emulsion, sugar free
- ½ tsp. Walden Farms pancake syrup
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
TIP: You may double the recipe as necessary, this recipe glazes 3 regular sized donuts.
For more recipes like this visit Janeva’s Ideal Recipe Cookbook – Phase 1 at Facebook or www.janevasidealrecipes.com for the cookbook coming SUMMER 2015. A portion of the proceeds will support Samuel’s House Foundation, a non-profit charity helping disadvantaged children and those in need of a nice meal on their plate every day.