Tandoori (adj) relating to a style of Indian cooking based on the use of a tandoor.
- 7 oz chicken, marinated in tandoori spices
- 1 bag shirataki noodles
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup vegetable coulis (puree of veggies – directions here)
- 1 tbsp pickled ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp chives
- ¼ tsp grape seed oil
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- In a hot non-stick pan, add oil and chicken; let sear for approximately one minute.
- Once the chicken is seared, add bell peppers and pickled ginger.
- Lastly, add vegetable coulis, shirataki noodles, and chives.
- Ready to serve!