- 1 large Portobello mushroom, whole
- 1/4 tsp grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup mixed bell peppers, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 7 oz ground chicken
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, oven roasted
- 1/2 cup tomato coulis
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven at 375°F
- Place Portobello mushroom on a small baking sheet and place in oven for approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a hot non-stick pan with grape seed oil, add peppers and garlic; let cook and set aside.
- Once the peppers have reached room temperature, in a bowl, mix together with ground chicken.
- Now, take the mixture and spread on cooked Portobello mushroom; return mushroom to the oven until chicken is cooked.
- Lastly, place on a plate with the roasted tomatoes and tomato coulis.
- Ready to serve!