- 7 oz ground chicken
- 1/2 cup mixed bell peppers, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup turnips, peeled, diced & blanched
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 cup kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- In a hot non-stick pan, add chicken; let cook.
- When the chicken is half way cooked, add bell peppers, garlic, bay leaf, red pepper flakes and turnips; let cook.
- Now, add chicken stock and reduce heat; let simmer for approximately 5 minutes and then add turmeric.
- In a serving bowl add raw kale and raw cabbage.
- Lastly, pour the chicken stock over kale and cabbage and drizzle with lime juice.
Ready to serve!
Chef’s Tip: Pouring broth over raw vegetables is a great way to maintain the nutrients in your vegetables and it also gives a refreshing taste!