- 6 Oz Chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp Onion powder
- 1 Cup Chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp Grape seed oil
- 1 Tbsp Taco seasoning, Janeva’s recipe
- 1 Cup Canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Green chilli peppers, (canned or fresh)
- Sea salt & pepper
- Heat up a large pot with grape seed oil and sauté the bell pepper, garlic, and mushrooms with onion powder.
- Add the chicken to the pot, letting it sear evenly and pick up some color.
- Pour in the chicken stock along with the diced tomatoes, and stir in the green chili peppers.
- Stir in taco seasoning
- Let simmer until the chicken is tender (approximately 20 minutes).
- Ready to serve!