- 1/2 cup mixed bell peppers, cubed
- 1/2 cup bell pepper coulis
- 7 oz chicken, cooked & cubed
- 1/2 cup brocoli, blanched & chopped
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp basil, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 bag shirataki noodles
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp grape seed oil
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- In a hot non-stick pan with grape seed oil, add bell peppers; let cook.
- Add bell pepper coulis; reduce heat to medium.
- Add chicken, broccoli, parsley, basil, garlic and red pepper flakes; let cook.
- Add shirataki noodles (make sure to wash them thoroughly first) and stir until heated.
- Lastly, top with green onions.
- Ready to serve!