- 1 ½ cup celery, thinly sliced
- 7 oz shrimp, cooked
- ½ cup white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp pickled ginger
- 2 tbsp curry dressing
- 2 cups Boston lettuce
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, add celery, fill with cold water and add a few ice cubes; set aside for a couple of minutes.
- In another medium sized bowl, mix together shrimp, onions, pickled ginger and curry dressing.
- Remove celery from the bowl of water and ice; pat dry.
- On a plate, add Boston lettuce, salad mix and top it off with the celery.
- Ready to serve!