- 1 IP pancake mix, dry
- 1 tsp. Splenda (optional)
- 2 T. Walden Farms blueberry syrup
- 1 tsp. *black raspberry emulsion
- 1 T. water
- Place all ingredients in a standard size coffee mug; stir to mix.
- Microwave 50 seconds, turn over onto a plate after baking. (You may need to run a knife around the edges of the cake to loosen from the mug, no need for cooking spray.)
- Serve topped with a dollop of Walden Farms marshmallow dip; drizzle with additional Walden Farms blueberry syrup mixed with a little bit of the Black Raspberry emulsion.
Servings: 1 unrestricted
TIP: The Black Raspberry emulsion may be purchased at www.olivenation.com. This is a very good mug cake, they are challenging to make w/o getting dry and tough. Having said that, eat this cake as soon as you take it out of the microwave as it will begin to get dry and tough over time.
For more recipes like this visit Janeva’s Ideal Recipe Cookbook – Phase 1 at Facebook or www.janevasidealrecipes.com for the new Phase 1 cookbook. A portion of the proceeds will support Samuel’s House Foundation, a non-profit charity helping disadvantaged children and those in need of a nice meal on their plate every day.