- 1 Large Portobello mushroom
- 1/4 tsp grape seed oil
- 7 oz beef flank steak , thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- On a baking pan, place Portobello mushroom and put in oven for approximately 15 minutes; set aside.
- In a hot non-stick pan with grape seed oil, add flank steak; let sear. When the steak is half way cooked, add garlic and ginger; let cook.
- Now, add kale and onions; let cook.
- Once everything is well cooked, pour in soy sauce; let simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Lastly, place steak mix on top of the Portobello mushroom.
- Ready to serve!