- 1 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup green peppers, diced
- 1 tsp ginger, thinly sliced or puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 bunch basil, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium hot non-stick pan, add peppers; sauté and sprinkle sea salt & pepper.
- Add ginger to the pan; let cook.
- Meanwhile, with a fork, whisk eggs in a small bowl and then pour the eggs into the pan and mix all ingredients together with a spatula.
- Set in the oven and let cook for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, set oven to broil and let cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chopped basil and drizzle with olive oil.