- 2 red, 2 orange, and 2 yellow (bell) peppers, halved and seeded
- 2 oz can anchovies in olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp Walden Farms balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place peppers in a roasting pan and roast for 30 – 40 mins. Transfer to bowl and cover with film (plastic wrap).
- When the peppers are cool, peel and cut them into strips.
- Drain anchovies, reserving the oil.
- Halve the fillets lengthwise.
- Slice the garlic cloves as thinly as possible and place them in a large bowl.
- Stir in olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a little ground black pepper.
- Add the sliced peppers and anchovy fillets.
- Use a spoon or fork to fold the ingredients together.
- Cover with film and chill until ready to serve.